- If your first impression is “stay away”, stay away.
- If your best friend hates him, stay away.
- If he uses drugs, stay away. (Coming from a former drug addict – not marijuana – use your own discretion there – but we’re mostly self-centered nightmares when we’re using)
- If he has an complicated relationship with his mother and/or his exes are “crazy”, stay away.
- If you feel overburdened or manipulated, stay away.
- If it’s your first year of sobriety, stay away.
1.If he tells your poop stories behind your back, stay away
2. If he makes you toss his pee bottles, stay away.
3. If he’s over 30 and has no place to stay, stay away.
4. If has more of these than you do:
- If he has more pairs of shoes.
- If he has more hair styling products.
Yes, I have dated/sexed up/at least befriended men who have accomplished ALL items on this list simultaneously. Hell, I’ve even tossed a male ex-friend’s bottles…car life, y0.
Take-aways from years of experience and discussions with female friends. Anybody have anything to add?