- The Budwieser plant in Manitowoc
- Julie’s dog, Snoop, my walker, the tire of my wheelchair(came there after getting out of the hospital)
- Window at Saint Elizabeth’s hospital
- (under 2) picture from hospital bed
- A shot of the sun behind the Oxford House in Appleton (Where I was before my leg broke, no longer exists because of financial reasons…well, the house does, but you know what I mean.)
- A street between the Oxford House and the Genesis Club, a recovery club that I volunteered at. I did a few different shifts there, but this looks like it’s from one of my Monday morning treks.
Tevye’s personality vs Snoop’s personality: