The lovely Manal from https://thatgirl196.wordpress.com/ nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award, I love these things, so here goes!
Rules For The Nominees:
* Display the award logo on your blog
* List the rules
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
* Tell your readers three things about yourself.
* Answer five questions from the nominee.
* Nominate from ten to twenty bloggers.
* Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
Dunno if this is my best post, but it’s my favorite: An Unexpected Eulogist
Three Things About Me:
- I’m excited to turn 30. I want to bury the turd that was my twenties and live in peace. I’m using the next eight or so months to try to maintain/increase stability in my life. I honestly haven’t thought about a birthday so much since my 21st.
- You know who I never got when I was younger? People who don’t like camping. My friend brought up potentially camping this summer and my reaction was along the lines of “Um…we could sleep in your car or the parking garage by city center for FREE…” Lol, don’t be homeless, it’s going to screw up your interest in camping. I still appreciate the beauty and wonder of nature, I just don’t want to sleep out in it.
- I like knitting and cats.
- Where is your favourite place?
Inside my house. I’ve still got a limp six months after breaking my leg, I guess this is a kind of vanity, really, but I feel vulnerable about it, and I’m cranky about people in general right now.
- What’s your dream job?
Medical Coding and Billing Specialist, or in a magical world, something with writing. I can do extensively social jobs, but it really drains me.
- What is your favourite colour and why?
Hmm…Green, gray, or blue. They’re all good.
- If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
It’s a deep ocean fish that stopped evolving 400 million years ago and has been flying under the radar so well that we thought it was extinct until they were rediscovered over fifty years ago.
I read that they keep the same pod size, and when one of the adults in the group dies, a younger fish mysteriously swims up from deeper water to join the pod.
They’re also pretty cheerful looking, and I like to think they mastered the secret of life 400 million years ago, and have been quietly aghast at the rest of us, discussing the harm of over-ambition and urge to have things that aren’t necessary.
They’re actually kind of cheerful looking, too, which helps.
- What’s your favourite thing in life?
Peace and quiet.
Questions for the nominees:
- What do you want to accomplish this year?
- What’s your favorite memory?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Why do you blog?
- How do you feel about camping?
Ask to be nominated and I will tag you.