I was nominated by Hussein Allam, who has a wonderfully encouraging blog with interesting thoughts. Go read it!
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
What do you do in your free time?
Read, enjoy nature, write, go to meetings.
What is the drink that you like mostly in the morning?
Ginger tea or warm water with lemon.
What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, knitting, learning
What is your plans for the next year?!
Continue school and live healthily.
- I’m moving next week. Back to Manitowoc.
- Natural health products are a fascination of mine right now, it’s been an on/off thing for years.
- I’m looking more into Ayurvedic medicine, which is a 3,000 year old holistic tradition. There’s three dosha types, which means constitution. I’ve been taking herbs for the Kappha dosha, and I feel like they’re helping.
- The older I get, the happier I am.
- I’m afraid that my standards for relationships are too high now, but they realistically aren’t, maybe? I just want a guy that’s pretty self-sufficient, semi-functional, sober, and interesting. THAT DOESN’T SOUND CRAZY, DOES IT? But it’s so hard to find. My god.
- I love reading.
- I’m taking better care of my body now, and it’s definitely a complicated process.
- I adore my best friend.
- I miss hallucinogens and heroin. Like, holy crap, I think I spend more time fixating on heroin now than when I was actively using…if you gave me the choice between meth and heroin, I’d pick meth in three seconds, and now I just want to be opiated and numb.
- I am banned from drinking and using drugs when I live with my best friend.
- When I lived at the oxford house and got angry, I’d go sulk in the detached garage and play this song endlessly:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What do you do to take care of yourself?
2. What do you think is most important in life?
3. Why do you blog?
4. What’s one thing that you’ve learned in the past five years that you wish you’d learned earlier in life?
5. What’s your favorite fruit?
6. What’s your favorite movie?
7. If you could tell the world one thing, what would you say?
8. When everything else fails, what can you rely on?
9. What song can get you through a bad day?
10. What do you want to be remembered for?
11. Why are we alive?