Let these strong women from the south take you on a journey back to the old days with these reflections on sin and betrayal.
These girls realize that it’s okay to cry, but not okay to allow a man to walk all over you. When necessary, these girls go out and do their own dirt to get even.
- The Pistol Annies – I Feel a Sin Coming On
2. Michaela Ann – The Haunting
3. Nikki Lane – Gone, Gone, Gone
4. The Cowboy Junkies – Come Calling (Her Song)
5. The Be Good Tanyas – Waiting Around to Die
6. Sunny Sweeney – Staying’s Worse Than Leaving
7. Erin Rae – Crazy Talk
8. Amy Ray – Racing in the Street (Bruce Springsteen cover)