Songs by people who’ve had all the crap they’re gonna take.
1.David Bowie – Breaking Glass
2. Placebo – Infra-Red
3. Morphine – Honey White
4. James Brown – The Big Payback
5. KOHH – Die Young
6. Marilyn Manson – Cupid Carries a Gun
Go on over to the gypsy side of town.
- 9/4 The Ladies – Balkan Beat Box
- Gypsy Part of Town – J.U.F.
- I’m a Snake – Golem
- Dubioza kolektiv – No Escape (from Balkan)
- Mr. VIK – Balkaton
From the basics to some new stuff.
- God’s Law in the Devil’s Land – Kingdom of Sorrow
- Seasons in the Abyss – Slayer
- Drowning in a Daydream – Corrosion of Conformity
- Piledriver – Clutch
- Touching the Void – Soulfly
- The Burning Fields – Meatbodies
- New Prague – Grails
- What Makes Us Tick – BIOHAZARD
- Kick You When You’re Down – Machine Head
- Junkhead – Alice in Chains
- Shedding Skin – Pantera
Celebrate your bad self with these racious empowering tunes…until the regret hits.
- All the Young Girls Love Alice – Elton John
- Poor Little Rich Boy – Regina Spektor
- Freaks – Hedwig and the Angry Inch (with Girls Against Boys)
- Good for You – Third Eye Blind
- Streets of Berlin – Ute Lemper
- Me and the Devil – Gil Scott-Heron
- In the Cold Light of Morning – Placebo
- Help the Aged – Pulp